Friday, July 2, 2010

Posting #6 - Yep...I Miss Them!!!

My son, tonight you are on your way to Florida for some fun in the sun. I’m sure your thoughts are purely focused on how much fun you and Colton are going to have while down there. You know what? That is perfectly normal! In fact, I would be quite worried about you if you weren’t. I know you are going to have a great time, and I am certain you will come back with plenty of stories! You know what else? I am going to hang to every word as you tell me about your many adventures.

My sweetheart, you are, I’m sure, playing with your toys and enjoying every moment of being home. If you’re not playing with your toys then I can almost be certain you are drawing Mommy a lovely picture that will undoubtedly end up on the refrigerator; as this is it where it should be. You know what? I am looking at one of your pictures that you drew for me and remembering the excitement you had in wanting to give it to me.

My youngest son, you are, no doubt, being every bit of a tenacious 3 year old you can be right now!!! You know what? That’s exactly how it should be. I can almost be certain that you are lining up your cars on the coffee table right about now and getting ready to show Mommy what you have just made. If not that, then you are burying yourself in as much toys as you can. Again, that’s exactly how it should be.

I am deeply missing all of you right now. The place we called “home” here in Colorado just doesn’t seem right without you guys right here with me. Devon, Teddy is doing just fine and she misses you too. She also wanted me to tell you to have fun while down in Florida. Shelby, your drawings and colorings are safely secured. I am going to bring them back home so we can fill up the refrigerator. Jackson, you left your shoes in the kitchen little man! Don’t you worry though. I will bring them for you so you don’t go the rest of the summer shoeless!

I love you babies and I miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment