Sunday, May 16, 2010

Posting #2 - Preparation For Camping

We are shedding off the house and all the amenities of the conventional home and going camping next weekend! My family has made it safely back to Colorado and we have been preparing all weekend for our first, as a family at least, real camping experience. We plan on doing everything from telling ghost stories by the campfire, fishing, a little bit of geocaching perhaps, and just teaching my kids to enjoy being in nature.

As I have mentioned before, my company has sent me to some absolutely beautiful areas of the world, but I can’t begin to describe what being here in Colorado does to you. There is something about this state that makes you want to get out and be active. I love it, my wife loves it, my kids love it, and the fact that we can all enjoy it together just makes it indescribable!

Well, stay tuned for the details of our first camping trip! I will provide the write, my wife will provide the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment